44 Listings Available

Oil & Gas Listings DB

Listing Information
  • Listing ID: 113449
  • Name: Pe***********ine
  • Company Name: Baycrest Energy Ltd.
  • Address: 20 *************e SW
  • City: Calgary
  • Province: Alberta
  • Postal Code: T2V 0K6
  • Country: Canada
  • Phone Number: 4XXXXX3092
  • Email Address: ****@***crestenergy.com
Ad Information
  • Type: Mineral Rights for Lease
  • Country: Canada
  • Province: Alberta
  • Closest Town/City: Rycroft
  • Postal Code: T0H 3A0
  • Land Description: Sec 32-78-7 W6M, all PNG in Bluesky-Bullhead available for partial purchase and farmin. Purchase 15% in lands and existing 11-32-78-7W6M well then farmin to drill, complete and equip a vertical twin well at 11-32 for 34 API Gething oil (2 zones). Existing well had poor cement bond. 11-32 well is partially equipped with pipeline, 400 bbl tank and separator. See attached PDF and map for details.
  • Legal Description: All
  • Section: 32
  • Township: 78
  • Range: 7
  • Meridian: W 6 M
  • Property Gross Acres: 640
  • Property Net Acres: 640
  • Property Rights Held: All mines and minerals
  • Property Leased: Yes
  • Property Interest Owned: Full
  • Comments: Bypassed oil pay in existing well at 11-32. Purchase 15% WI then farmin on remaining 85% to own 64% in the section (PNG in Bluesky-Bullhead only). Reserve potential of 75,000 bbls/well plus solution gas. IP expected of 100 bopd. Cadomin gas potential of up to 1.5 BCF. Excellent F+D metrics with CAPEX of ~$600K (CDN) per well. Play has expansion potential. Contact us for details and to arrange a presentation. See attached map and PDF for details.
  • Ad Created: 07/05/2019
  • Ad Updated: 08/18/2019
Direct Messages

Please Login to send direct message to seller.